GreatMoveTeam - Justin & Kristy Gilbert REALTORS®
Why work with GreatMoveTeam
We specialize in asking the right questions so you know how and what is going to happen with the sale or purchase of your next home. Call or text 785-260-0076.
Our nationwide approach
When you work with our team, we get things done and done fast. Our broker, EXP Realty, LLC is one of the only Nationwide Brokerage to have agent growth and market share growth in our inflation economy. With our over 70,000 agents in the USA you have a large network to have you house marketed in. We provide honest communication to help keep you informed in the selling or buying process.
Driven with proven results
We use Justin's over 20 years of real estate experience and over 14 years of being a REALTOR to help you make the right decisions for you in your next transaction. We also keep track of the numbers. This means we not only market your home and hope it sells, we actually watch the data and help you make educated choices to get your home sold fast.
Justin Gilbert, REALTOR®
Founder/Owner of GreatMoveTeam real estate advising services with EXP Realty, LLC.
- Do you want a "yes" agent or an agent that knows the business? Justin has been in the real estate industry since 2003. With over 600 transactions as a REALTOR, 45 personal real estate transactions with Kristy Gilbert, multiple flip properties, invested and grew a portfolio of over 25 single & multi-family investment residences, while also investing in a management company that maintains these properties.
- You know you know you won't be getting the agent "that just took the real estate test".
- Call or text 7852600076 or email Justin directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for a quick one on one or Zoom consult. Work with an award-winning industry leader:
- 2016 to 2020 consistent advising to top level clients with many homes sold for top dollar.
- 2015 55 homes sold, top 5%.
- 2014 Top 25 agents, 49 transactions, Top 10%
- 45-50 sides annually
- Member of TAAR, LMLS and Heartland MLS, Topeka, Lawrence and Kansas City.
- 2013 Top 10% of Agents
- 2013 April Top 10, Regional 22 market center award for Keller Williams Midwest Region
- 2013-Present ARC Nationally Certified Relocation Specialist
- 2012 Circle of Excellence, three years in a row.
- 2011 Top 15% of Realtors TAAR
- 2011 Keller Williams Mega Agent camp and BOLD graduate.
- 2010 TAAR Rising Star Award
- 2010 TAAR REALTORS Circle of Excellence
- 2010 Lawrence and Topeka Coldwell Banker Griffith and Blair Rising Star Award
- 2010 and 2011 Douglas County FHA approved HUD foreclosure agent
Being involved in the Real Estate Market since 19 years old, Justin bought his first investment home. With over $1,000,000 in investment real estate sold or currently owned and rented at profit, we can help you get top dollar for your home with advice that covers all areas of real estate! Justin also has experience with Corporate Clients and Relocation and was the one of the youngest agent to earn clients with Coldwell Banker Relocation Division before moving to Keller Williams and now EXP. Being involved in the buying and selling of multiple homes as a family, agent, and as investors has given Justin personal insight to what you, the Buyer or Seller are faced with. Justin’s experience on both sides of the table helps him to clearly communicate to you the entire home selling process and gives the team the insight to solve any challenge that may evolve during the sale or purchase of your home.
More About Justin:
- Agent at EXP Realty the fastest growing and one of the only Real Estate Franchise to grow agents, market share and profit the last years.
- Certified E-marketing Specialist
- Member of the Sunflower Association of REALTORS, and previous member of the Lawrence Area Association of REALTORS, Topeka Area Association of REALTORS®(now Sunflower), Kansas City Association of REALTORS®, Kansas Association of REALTORS®, and National Association of REALTORS®
- Honest and to the point
Kristy Gilbert, REALTOR®
Kristy is the organization, glue and heart of Greatmoveteam. Both on the investor side and the personal side she has the experience to help communicate and keep items organized. With her communication skills and professionalism, you will be in good hands if you are calling for consultations or coaching.
- Previous Productivity Coach in the Greater Nashville Area.
- Previous Agent at Keller Williams Realty.
- Over 20 KWU courses taken, she has a high level educational dedication to the KW models.
- Past Tech Ambassador for Keller Williams
- Previous Member of the Topeka Area Association of REALTORS®, Kansas Association of REALTORS®, and National Association of REALTORS®
- Past Compliance Director for over 105 agents in Shawnee, Ks.
- Maps Coaching Graduate, BOLD Graduate
GreatMoveTeam also has an Admin on staff for contract to close management, database organization, client appreciation, and to allow faster response times for lead management from Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com or anyone of our 100’s of websites. The Admin (or Admins depending on the season) allow the team to Lead generate for your sale daily and search the MLS with great speed for Buyers to make sure you are first through the door of the homes that meet your criteria.
FINDING THE RIGHT REALTOR
Make sure to ask these 5 critical questions when looking for your next realtor.
To learn these 5 questions, enter your name and email below:
Find homes near you with our new mobile, tablet and desktop app!
Text App to 7852600076